Where are you finding your blue sky?
I was rushing in the front door of the office this morning with new product quotation sheets, paint samples, a big cup of terrible gas station coffee, keys, phone and a sharpie marker. When I saw the morning glories climbing up the poles of the front entry I just stopped, put down my stuff and had to capture this image. This is my kind of pole dancer! I have a real soft spot for sky blue morning glories.
It is a simple reminder to stop and notice the beauty that surrounds us everyday no matter how busy we get with everyday trials. We need to remember to find something glorious in every morning. Usually it can be found in the most simple objects or in the most humble of places.
- The power of flowers
- Carolina Cider Co. & Superior Coffee
- Little Lambs
- The Little Curved Back Chair
- Everything is going to be alright
- Happy Birthday Gladys
- What Inspires You?
- Coming Soon, Park Hill Holiday
- The Faded Farmhouse
- A Special Note
- Update from Pressroom
- As the year comes to an end...
- A Good Kind of Goose
- After days of being snowbound and rain drenched
- Todd’s seasonal recipe for some good Fall cooking
- Shoe Shine
- The first issue of Arkansas Food and Farm
- Farmer’s Pie
- Don’t have a cow!
- Road trip. Little Rock, Arkansas to Coweta, Oklahoma.