Friends With Soap
If you are coming to Atlanta we want to make sure you know about a great new showroom. Our good friend Sherry at E. Barrett has opened a beautiful new showroom just across the bridge from us in building one. The location is 10-E11 building 1. If you are walking from our Park Hill showroom, just cross the bridge to building one, make a right turn and go down the hall until you feel faint from seeing this vintage style jewel box of a showroom. E. Barrett sells wonderful imported French soaps,
American made body and bath lines all done in her signature style. Her over sized round bars of Almond soap are my very favorite thing of all! They feel so smooth to the touch from the high oil content. I know you are going to love it too. Make sure to stop by and experience this place. Put it on the top of your must do list.
- The power of flowers
- Carolina Cider Co. & Superior Coffee
- Little Lambs
- The Little Curved Back Chair
- Everything is going to be alright
- Happy Birthday Gladys
- What Inspires You?
- Coming Soon, Park Hill Holiday
- The Faded Farmhouse
- A Special Note
- Update from Pressroom
- As the year comes to an end...
- A Good Kind of Goose
- After days of being snowbound and rain drenched
- Todd’s seasonal recipe for some good Fall cooking
- Shoe Shine
- The first issue of Arkansas Food and Farm
- Farmer’s Pie
- Don’t have a cow!
- Road trip. Little Rock, Arkansas to Coweta, Oklahoma.