Back To The Future
Every so often you need to return to the beginning. It helps to see how far you have come and reminds us of what was good in the past. Every year before we start our annual catalog we always look back at our past publications to see what is still good and what we could have done different or better. This exercise also reinforces our core values and the direction of the Park Hill Collection. Many of you have wondered why we have a rooster on our Park Hill Collection logo. Todd has always raised poultry from a very young age. He also has collected many items that are or have roosters on them. The featured video is a look back from the archives of the PBS show Antiques Road Show filmed in Hot Springs, Arkansas on July 13, 2002. Here we see Todd Smith (without gray hair he claims was caused by the import business) with one of his prized finds. As a result, when we decided to use the historic neighborhood of Park Hill’s name for our new little company we knew the logo must have a rooster on it!
- The power of flowers
- Carolina Cider Co. & Superior Coffee
- Little Lambs
- The Little Curved Back Chair
- Everything is going to be alright
- Happy Birthday Gladys
- What Inspires You?
- Coming Soon, Park Hill Holiday
- The Faded Farmhouse
- A Special Note
- Update from Pressroom
- As the year comes to an end...
- A Good Kind of Goose
- After days of being snowbound and rain drenched
- Todd’s seasonal recipe for some good Fall cooking
- Shoe Shine
- The first issue of Arkansas Food and Farm
- Farmer’s Pie
- Don’t have a cow!
- Road trip. Little Rock, Arkansas to Coweta, Oklahoma.