It was a year ago today when I took this photo of our new little lambs. We bottle feed them for several months, often enlisting Todd’s Mom to take the afternoon shift. They now have their own fenced pasture with a little house. Every morning they are let out and every evening they follow one of us back to their shelter. It is a daily ritual I really like. A great way to start the day and finish the day. After numerous suggestions of names, our son Leland just came up out of the blue with; Fluffy, Cottontail and Brownie. We all instantly looked at each other knowing his names were perfect.
- Little Lambs
- The Little Curved Back Chair
- Everything is going to be alright
- Happy Birthday Gladys
- What Inspires You?
- Coming Soon, Park Hill Holiday
- The Faded Farmhouse
- A Special Note
- Update from Pressroom
- As the year comes to an end...
- A Good Kind of Goose
- After days of being snowbound and rain drenched
- Todd’s seasonal recipe for some good Fall cooking
- Shoe Shine
- The first issue of Arkansas Food and Farm
- Farmer’s Pie
- Don’t have a cow!
- Road trip. Little Rock, Arkansas to Coweta, Oklahoma.
- Many Southern Conversations Start With….
- I'm Back